Monday 21 April 2008

Term2 Week4 Journal Entry

The tourist attraction stood magically among the scenic view, buried in endless puffs of clouds. Many people especially flew a long way to see just this very awesome attraction.

I myself have been there once. A volcano. But, it was just as unfortunate that it had to happen on that particular day. There was a volcano eruption. I was shocked, rooted to the ground. Everyone was fleeing for their lives, avoiding debris all around.

After much panic and chaos, the eruption ended. A lot of peoplewere suffering from detriment, and I could see most tourists rue coming on this very day. But still, I was nevertheless happy that I could actually get to see a volcano erupt for the first time.

What a day.

1 comment:

fatal bullet 110 said...

wow a captivating story.you have written well and i should say it is great or even excellent in my opinon.the sentences sounds smooth and i can understand what you are tring to get at.good job!

jihao