Friday 18 January 2008

Term1 Week3 Journal Entry

It was yet another period of mathematics. I couldnt help but give out a huge sigh. I looked at the clock. 10.35am. I stared out the window, thinking: it seemed like eternity for school to end, while also trying to solve the cryptic maths problem.

The bell rang. I looked at the clock again. 10.45am. I looked at my table and suddenly remebered that I left my physics textbook in the lab! Worried, I importuned our maths techer, Miss Tan to let me retrieve it, which eventuated in me being late for the next lesson.

Our chemistry teacher, Mr Tay, then asked me why i was late, and i came up with an excuse that i forgot my maths stuff. Mr Tay then told me the incontrovertible fact that my maths stuff were right on my desk. An expression of embarrassment came over my face.

The next thing i knew, laughter permeated the classroom.

1 comment:

FongSin said...

You are still using 'i' not 'I'