Tuesday 29 January 2008

Term1 Week5 Journal Entry

Bored? Here's something that won't add to your life. School. Find it a bore? Maybe that's how I feel. Mentioning the word boring, there was an incident which caused me unduly worry.

Recess was just over. I had got back to my seat, gulping down huge amounts of oxygen adn water at simultaneously. Out of the blue, when our chinese teacher, Ms Ng, arrived, a student complained that his pet hamster was missing and said that I had allegedly took them. What? I couldn't believe my ears. Me. A pet stealer. Wow.

Upon hearing his false accusation, I stood up and declaimed against this injustice. Despite all his words, I still persevered that I didn't take his hamsters. In a moment of anger, I blurted out, "Yeah, I am culpable for the liquidation of your hamsters. Happy now?"

Suddenly, I heard a squeak from that student's bag. No wonder.

1 comment:

FongSin said...

Second paragraph, second line, your 'and' is typed as 'adn'

I did not know persevere is one of the words... ...

Anyway, I don't quite get the last sentence, meaning the hamster is in the owner's bag?