Monday 11 February 2008

Term1 Week6 Journal Entry

School. Isn't there an end to it? Guess not. Looking at the whiteboard, my mind started to wander off... I was walking down the hallway, when I spotted a suspicious looking person in black. Probably an interloper, I thought.

Why was he here? What is he going to do? Who was he? There were just too many questions. Without further delay, I tailed him closely. The man creeped round the corner, secretly stashing the rugged old bag he was carrying into his cache. In a flash, he scurried away.

Curious, I opened the cursory hidden bag. One word. Shock. I thought it was some rubbish, but it was the antithesis of it.
Cash. Most likely from the cafeteria. That man was swallowed by cupidity, as in the bag there were at least a few thousand dollars!

Not knowing what to do, I threw the sack into a garbage can and ran. "Rinnnnnnnnng!!" I awoke from my daydream, noticing it was recess time.
I dashed out with my wallet.

1 comment:

FongSin said...

First of all, you mean he have a hiding place in your school even though he is an outsider?

Secondly, daydreaming is not really a good ending.

Other than those two the journal is well done, good use of questions that portray the thoughts of the writer.