Tuesday 24 June 2008

Holiday Week1 Journal Entry

It was yet another tormenting day at tuition. The teacher's monotonus tone was like some sort of hypnotic trance, sending me off to dreamland. However hard I pushed my eyelids up, the weight was just too much. With that, I drifted off to sleep...

"Hey!, wake up!, this isn't the time to fall asleep! Pay attention, do you understand?" Not really getting the words into my mind, I blurrily nodded my head, trying to get a hold of myself. I shook my head. I used my fingers to open my eyelids. I slapped myself a few times (not that hard of course). My efforts were totally fruitless.

With drudgery, I waited and waited. Finally, the words, "you are dismissed." were like music to my ears. Back at home, I fell on my bed and couldn't resist falling asleep. How tiring.

>.>

No comments: