Friday 27 June 2008

Holiday Week4 Journal Entry

Nightfall. Who knew camp would be that tormenting? All I could remember is those sticky beads of sweat rolling down my face covered with oil. I just couldn't resist the tempation of getting a shower.

As I slumbered on my so-not-comfortable sleeping bag, I gazed at the moon, sky and those glittering stars. How relaxing. To think the night sky could be this wonderous.
Out of the blue, something amazing happened. A streak of light cut through the sky's view.

Commotions round other students got louder as the shooting star made its way across the sky. I made a wish. It was silly, but I wished that I could have more baths. Really silly. Even I laughed at my wish for a moment. Still thinking about my stupidity, I went back to sleep.

How ridiculous.

No comments: