Tuesday 24 June 2008

Holiday Week2 Journal Entry

Oh no. What I feared most had came. I stuffed my ears between my pillow and bolster, hoping it would block out any sound. There it came. "RIIIIIIIIIIING!RIIIIIIING!".
Darned alarm clock. I attempted to knock it down using a tissue paper, but obviously it didn't work.

Unwillingly, I sleepily sat there on my bed, staring at the wall opposite with a pair of eyes that looked they had never seen daylight. Darned alarm clock. I thought again. "Jason! Breakfast is ready! Come and eat it while its hot!" Mom hollered down the hallway. "Coming!" I tried to say. Maybe Mom didn't hear it. Who cares anyway.

There. Breakfast, in front of me. It didn't really look that appetising, but I still had to eat. Hoarding the food down my oesophagus, I tried to think positive. Yes, its another day. Think, about all the things you could do today! It didn't really help much.

I decided yet to slumber in my bed for just a liitle while longer.

No comments: